Messy Maths 6 - 8
Grade(s): Pre-school & Primary
Author(s): Shaun Stirling
This innovative series will help your child to practice essential maths techniques and skills needed to progress through formative primary years. Fun magical characters and fantastic illustrations are combined with easy step-by-step activities in line with the 5-14 Guidelines, to encourage learning at home, build confidence at school and give a sound educational foundation.
· Noisy numbers
· Toady tens and units
· Amazing adding
· Spooky symmetry
· Super subtraction
· Puzzling pictograms
· Apprentice wizard challenge 1
· Marvellous multiplication
· Mighty measuring
· Silly sequences
· Dazzling division
· Magical money
· Tricky time
· Apprentice wizard challenge 2
· Wizards trophy of excellence
There are no reviews yet for this product. Why not write your own review?
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for ‘Messy Maths 6 - 8’? Before you start please take some time to read our submission hints.
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
And here are some other things you agree to when you submit a review:
- For security reasons you cannot use the following characters: < > / % = @
- We cannot publish all reviews, we’ll choose the most interesting.
- We reserve the right to edit reviews for length or sense.
- Reviews may be published on this page, or elsewhere on this web site.
- We'll use your name beneath the review.
- Sorry, but we can't get into conversations about reviews.