Practice Papers for SQA Exams - Intermediate 2 Maths | Units 1,2,3
Grade(s): Intermediate 2
Author(s): Ken Nisbet
This title forms part of a major new series of Practice Papers for SQA exams. Designed to be used in class or for revision at home, this brand new range of practice exam papers mirrors the actual SQA papers. It sets out to familiarise the student with exam layouts, timing and question style. The questions are supported with fully worked answers that clearly explain how to understand and tackle each question, how to reach the right answer and how to maximise marks in the final exam.
Our Practice Papers can be used in two main ways. You can either work completely through each paper, treating it as a timed practice-run for the final exam; or you can use the index of topic questions in order to find and focus on the topics that you particularly need to revise. Just click on the online resources tab below to find out more about this really helpful feature!
The enhanced answer section for each Practice Paper is specifically designed to ensure you understand your course material as fully as possible. These sections will build confidence in answering exam questions - they show exactly what the examiner is looking for and how you can set about getting those all important extra marks! Practical revision tips are also provided, making the Practice Paper a one-stop shop for all revision needs!
- Completely new practice papers, available for the first time
- Enhanced answer section supports learning by demonstrating how to arrive at the correct answer
- Marking schemes allow you to see how marks are allocated, which helps plan time effectively during the exam
- Highly effective for use in class or for revision at home
- Designed to look and feel just like an SQA exam paper to mirror the exam experience
- Packed full of practical exam hints and tips
- Choose whether to complete a whole paper or let the handy topic index allow you to focus on specific topics
- The perfect revision tool for students wanting to practise exams questions and understand how to achieve the very best grade
- Unlimited lifespan as papers are not year-dependent
- Competitively priced to help stretch your budget!
TEACHERS! There is a FREE PDF version of this product for whiteboard use available to you when you purchase 20 copies of more of this book. It will simply be added to your order. It’s the perfect tool to help you make revision preparation that little bit easier …
Please note: PDF version is available for school use only
* Evaluation copies are available to teachers only
You may also be interested in:
The following online resources are available:
There are no reviews yet for this product. Why not write your own review?
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for ‘Practice Papers for SQA Exams - Intermediate 2 Maths | Units 1,2,3’? Before you start please take some time to read our submission hints.
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
And here are some other things you agree to when you submit a review:
- For security reasons you cannot use the following characters: < > / % = @
- We cannot publish all reviews, we’ll choose the most interesting.
- We reserve the right to edit reviews for length or sense.
- Reviews may be published on this page, or elsewhere on this web site.
- We'll use your name beneath the review.
- Sorry, but we can't get into conversations about reviews.