Active Learning Maths Course Notes Third Level, A Curriculum for Excellence resource
Author(s): Eddie Mullan
Covering the third level Outcomes and Experiences for Mathematics, and focusing particularly on real life numeracy skills, Active Maths Course Notes provides teachers and pupils with a practical Curriculum for Excellence toolkit. Full of worked examples, top tips, activity ideas and highlighted links to other school subjects, Active Maths Course Notes helps pupils to develop their maths knowledge and skills with confidence.
- Covers the third level Outcomes and Experiences for Mathematics
- Emphasises skills development and gaining experience as well as consolidating knowledge
- Demonstrates how key learning points and attendant skills can be applied to other subject areas and real life
- Contributes to the development of the four capacities by providing rich task activities, practical assignments and real-life examples
- Complements and supplements existing textbooks to ensure CfE objectives are met
* Evaluation copies are available to teachers only
The following sample pages are available to view:
- Active Learning Maths Course Notes pages 2-3
Active Learning Maths Course Notes pages 2-3
- Active Learning Maths Course Notes pages 4-5
Active Learning Maths Course Notes pages 4-5
- Active Learning Maths Course Notes pages 26-27
Active Learning Maths Course Notes pages 26-27
- Active Learning Maths Course Notes pages 48-49
Active Learning Maths Course Notes pages 48-49
There are no reviews yet for this product. Why not write your own review?
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for ‘Active Learning Maths Course Notes Third Level, A Curriculum for Excellence resource’? Before you start please take some time to read our submission hints.
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
And here are some other things you agree to when you submit a review:
- For security reasons you cannot use the following characters: < > / % = @
- We cannot publish all reviews, we’ll choose the most interesting.
- We reserve the right to edit reviews for length or sense.
- Reviews may be published on this page, or elsewhere on this web site.
- We'll use your name beneath the review.
- Sorry, but we can't get into conversations about reviews.